Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Update

Students have been sharing their wonderful leaf projects.  We have them hanging all over the room and in the hallway.  Here are some pictures of their fabulous work.










We also had a great visit from Walter the Weather Man and learned so much about weather.

On Monday, students will be having a guest teacher while I am not at school.   Some of you may already know Jana Johnseine.  She is fabulous and the students love her.  Plus... she and I went to high school together.   I've left her lots of fun things to do (including some fun Turkey art).  I know they will have a terrific day. 

I have added our daily schedule up in the tab that used to only show the specialist schedule.   Thank you to the parent who made this wonderful suggestion for our blog.   If there is anything special you'd like to see us include on this blog, please let us know.  We'd like for this to be a useful and informative piece of parent communication.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment